Q1. What is Bootstrap?
Q2. What are the benefits of Bootstrap?
Ans. The following are some of the benefits of Bootstrap:
• Bootstrap is easy to use and anyone with a basic understanding of HTML and CSS can get started.
• Familiar features for phones, tablets, and desktops: Bootstrap Responsive CSS is customizable for phones, tablets, and desktops.
• Mobile first strategy: Mobile-first styles are built into the Bootstrap framework.
• Bootstrap 5 works with all modern browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 10+, Edge, Safari, and Opera.
Q3. What is a Bootstrap Tool, and how does it work?
Ans. The bootstrap container is a useful class that generates a central location on the page where we can post the content of our site. The bootstrap container has the advantage of being responsive and contains all of our other HTML code. Containers are used to wrap content within them, and there are two types of containers:
• The .container section creates a container with a fixed rear width.
• The .container-fluid section creates a full-width container that exceeds the width of the viewing hole.
Q4. What are the default Bootstrap text settings?
Ans. The default font size for Bootstrap 4 is 16px, with a line length of 1.5.
The default font family is “Helvetica Neue,” which includes Helvetica, Arial, and other sans-serif fonts.
Top-up: 0 and bottom-line: 1rem is also set to all <p> (16px default) features.
Q5. What do you know about the Bootstrap Grid System?
Ans. Bootstrap Grid System is a mobile-first, responsive grid system that extends up to 12 columns as a device or weed hole view. Pre-defined classes of quick structure options and powerful mix-ins to create successful semantic structures are included in the program.
There are five classes in the Bootstrap 4 grid system:
• .col- for small devices, its screen width is less than 576px.
• .col-sm- Small devices, screen size equal to or greater than 576px.
• .col-md-medium devices, the screen width is equal to or greater than 768px.
• .col-lg- large devices, the screen width is equal to or greater than 992px.
• .col-xl- large devices added, screen size equal to or greater than 1200px.
The classes listed above can be combined to form the strongest and most flexible structures.
Q6. What is a Button Group, and what is a Basic Button Class?
Ans. Many buttons can be put together in a single row using groups of buttons. You can use this to group items together, such as align buttons.
The .btn-group class is used for basic key groups. You can use the .btn class to wrap a set of buttons in the .btn-group.
Q7. What is a breadcrumb in Bootstrap?
Ans. Breadcrumbs are a great way to showcase information based on a site plan. Breadcrumbs can display publication dates, categories, and tags in the form of blogs. Indicates where the current page is in the navigation list.
In Bootstrap, breadcrumb is actually a list that is not ordered by the .breadcrumb section. CSS automatically adds a separator.
Q8. How can you use Bootstrap to create icons?
Ans. To create icons with Bootstrap, go through the steps below:
Wrap image <a> with class tag .thumbnail. It will add a gray border with four padding pixels. The glowing light will now brighten up the image as it rotates upwards.
Q9. In Bootstrap, what are two code display codes?
Ans. In Bootstrap, there are two specific ways to display code:
• The <code> element is used to show a piece of code in a row.
• You can use the <pre> tag to display a multi-line code or blocking element.
Q10. What is leadership?
Ans. Leadership adds some emphasis to the category. The .lead class is used to accomplish this and makes the font bigger, longer, and lighter in weight.
<p class = “hola”> Role </p>
Q11. In Bootstrap 5, what is flexbox?
Ans. Flexbox is a flexible box structure module. Without using a float or laying, you can quickly create a flexible building design with flexbox.
Q12. In Bootstrap, how do you create roaming features?
Ans. Bootstrap navigation objects can be organized in a variety of ways. The shell and the base section are the same in all of this .nav. To create a navigation of a table or tabs, perform the following steps:
Start by building an order list using the .nav foundation section. The class of .nav-tabs should be added.
Q13. What scenarios can be used to style the panels?
Ans. To make the panel better understand a particular context, use context categories such as panel-primary, panel success, panel information, panel warning, and panel-risk.
Q14. How can one make a warning on Bootstrap?
Ans. Create a warning <div> and add a .warning section and one of the content categories to create a basic warning (e.g., success-notification, .information-notification, .warning-warning, .discipline-notification, .proof-key,. second-warning, .warning-light or .dark-warning).
Q15. Define input groups in Bootstrap.
Ans. The .input-group class is a tool for developing input by adding an “help text” icon, text, or a button before or after the input field.
To add text help before installing, use the .input-group-prepend, and to add after-entry, use the .input-group-append.
Lastly, write a style help text provided in the class .input-group-text.
Q16. Discuss Bootstrap table and various classes that can change the appearance of the table.
Ans. The basic Bootstrap 5 table includes horizontal splits and light push-ups.
• The .table class gives the table some basic style.
• A classroom with table rows provides zebra stripes on the table.
• The .table-bordered section adds borders to the table with cells on all sides.
• In table rows, the .table-hover class adds a hover effect (gray background).
Q17. What is the media item on Bootstrap and what are its variants?
Ans. Bootstrap Media Items allow you to place media objects such as photos, videos, and audio left or right for content blocks. Media elements can be created using class .media and source is defined using class .media-object. There are two types of media items:
Q18. What are the folding features of Bootstrap?
Q19. In Bootstrap, what is scrollspy?
Ans. Automatically updates the nav section that allows you to capture parts of the page based on where you are scrolling. Based on the scrolling area, the .use section will be updated from one nav item to the next.
Q19. Why is Jumbotron used in Bootstrap?
Ans. In Bootstrap, Jumbotron is used to highlight content. Enhances the topic and provides a content limit for the forecast page. To use Jumbotron in Bootstrap, create a container div in the .jumbotron section.
Q20. How is a tool different from popover?
Ans. When a user moves a mouse pointer over an object, the Tipper section appears as a small pop-up box. The Popover section is a pop-up box that appears when a user clicks on something. Popover can be very informative.
Popover will appear on the right side of the element automatically while toolkit will appear at the top of the item automatically.
Q21. What are some important rules to follow when using Grids in Bootstrap?
Ans. The following three rules should be kept in mind when using Grid Bootstrap: –
• The child next to the line should be a Column.
• Rows have recently been used to contain Columns and are not used for anything else.
• Lines should be placed in a container.Q3. What are the key components of Bootstrap?
Key features of Bootstrap include:
• CSS: Contains various CSS files
• Scaffolding: Provides basic layout and grid system, link styles, and background
• Structural Components: This provides a list of structural components
• Customize: To get your own version of the frame, you can customize your parts
Q22. List some of the features of Bootstrap.
Ans. Some of the features of Bootstrap are:
• Provides an open source to use
• Bootstrap is compatible with all browsers
• It has responsive designs
• Easy to use and fast
Q23. What are the class uploads in Bootstrap?
Ans. The Class Uploader is part of the JRE or Java Runtime Environment that loads Java classes on a virtual Java environment. Class uploads also perform the process of converting a named class into its own binary form.
Q24. How many types of structure are available in Bootstrap?
Ans. There are two major Bootstrap formats:
1. Fluid Layout- This layout is needed to create a 100% wide application and cover the entire screen width.
2. Fixed Structure – Used for standard screen only (940px). Both structures can be used to create a responsive design.
Q25. Why use Jumbotron in Bootstrap?
Ans. Jumbotron is used to highlight content in bootstrap. It could be a slogan or perhaps a theme. Increases the size of the title and provides the content limit for the prediction page. To use Jumbotron on Bootstrap, you must use:
Create a <div> container with the .jumbotron category
For example, use <div class = “container”> if you do not want the Jumbotron to reach the edge of the screen.
Q26. What two codes are used to display code in Bootstrap?
Ans. There are two easy ways to display code in Bootstrap:
• <code> tag: This tag is used to display in-line code.
• <pre> tag: If you have a multi-line code or block element, you can display it using this.
Q27. What are the steps for creating basic or vertical forms?
Ans. Steps to creating basic or specific forms include:
• Add a role form to the <form> parental section
• Collaborate labels and controls in the <div> and .form-group category. This is necessary in order to achieve maximum space
• Add a .form-control class to all texturl <input>, <textarea>, and <select> features
Q28. What is Bootstrap wrapping features?
Q29. Specify the Bootstrap supported list types.
Ans. Bootstrap supports three types of lists such as:
1. Arranged list – A list ordered is a list that falls into a certain sequence and is preceded by numbers.
2. Non-order list – A non-order list is a list with no order and is traditionally written in alphabetical order. If you do not want the dots to appear you can remove the style using the .list-unstyled section.
3. List of definitions – In this list type, each list item can contain both <dt> and <dd> elements. <dt> stands for descriptive name. Next, <dd> is the definition of <dt>.
Q30. What is the media item on Bootstrap and what are its variants?
Ans. Media items in Bootstrap help you place a media object such as a photo, video or audio on the left or right of the content blocks. The media feature can be created using class .media and the source is specified using the .media-object class. Media-objects are of two types.
The two types of media are:
Q31. Describe the use of the carousel plugin in Bootstrap.
Ans. The carousel plugin in bootstrap is used to make slides on web pages or on your site. There are several carousel plugins used in bootstrap to display large content in a small space by adding slides.
Examples: .carousel (options), .carousel (‘pause’), .carousel (cycle ’), .carousel (‘ prev ’), .carousel (‘ next ’).
Q32. How to create Nav objects in Bootstrap?
Ans. Bootstrap offers a variety of navigation style options. All of this uses the same shell and base section .nav. You need to take the following steps to create Tabular Navigation or Tabs:
• Start with a basic random list with the basics of .nav class
• Add class tabs .nav
Q33. What are glyphicons? How are they used?
Ans. Glyphicons icon fonts can be used for your web projects. Glyphicons Halflings is free and requires a license. However, their creator has made them available for Bootstrap projects at no cost.
In order to use icons, you must use the following code almost anywhere in your code. Leave space between the icon and text for the appropriate pads.
1 <span class = “glyphicon glyphicon-search”> </span>
Q34. What are the steps to create basic or specific forms?
Ans. The steps involved in creating specific or basic forms are:
• First, the role form can be added to the <form> parental form.
• Next, you must add appropriate spaces by folding labels and controlling <div> and using the ‘class .form-group’ function.
• Lastly, use the ‘class .form-control’ function in different objects such as text url <input>, <textarea> and <select>
Q35. What do you mean by Bootstrap well?
Ans. Bootstrap is nothing but a container that makes the content look immersed. Sometimes it may also give the result of a web page installation. Thus, the developer can create a source and resize the content of the source with the help of <div> and .well class. Content will appear according to your wishes.
Q36. What are the input groups in Bootstrap?
Ans. Input groups extended Form Controls. You can easily organize and add text or buttons to text-based input with the help of input groups. Also, you can add common features to user input. For example, you can add a dollar sign, @ Twitter username, and anything else that may be familiar to your app’s interface.
To pre-edit or add features to .form-control you need to do the following:
• Wrap with <div> class .input-group
• In the next step, enter your additional content within the <span> class .input-group-addon.
• Now place this <span> before or after the <installing element>.
Q37. What is Bootstrap breadcrumb?
Ans. Breadcrumbs are a great way to showcase information based on a site plan. In the case of blogs, breadcrumbs can display publication dates, categories, or tags. Displays the current page location within the navigation section.
Breadcrumb in Bootstrap is simply a random list with a .breadcrumb class. The separator is automatically added by CSS.
Q38. How to create icons using Bootstrap?
Ans. To create thumbnails using Bootstrap you need to do the following:
• Add a <a> tag with the .thumbnail section around the image.
• Adds four padding pads and a gray border.
• Now, when moving upwards, flashing light will define the image.
Q39. What is a Bootstrap Tool?
Ans. The bootstrap container is a useful class and creates an area in the middle of the page where the content of our site can be uploaded. The advantage of bootstrap .container is that it is responsive and will capture all of our other HTML code.
Q40. Please specify Get used to Bootstrap.
Ans. To find the opposite browser compatibility, Bootstrap uses Normalize. A small CSS file that can provide better browser consistency in the default style of HTML elements. Also, Normalize.css is an HTML5 and modern way to reset CSS.
MTA India is a leading IT Training and Internship company in Noida, Greater Noida and NCR which provides 6 Months training in several evergreen technologies. This training is offered in Noida, Greater Noida, and NCR.
Register with MTA India @ https://mtaindia.org/StudentRegister
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/mtaindia.org
Industrial Training : https://mtaindia.org/industrial-training
Instagram page – https://www.instagram.com/mtaindia/
Website | www.mtaindia.org
By Microdot Tech Aspire Solutions(P) Ltd.Meet @ | A-93, Sector 4 Near Sector 16 metro station, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301.