- The total fee for any Program for admitted students may be paid in Program basis. Such fees shall be paid within 2 days of offer of admission.
- Fees are not refundable after the commencement of the course or after the student stops attending or leave the course before its completion or are suspended by the MTA India owing to non-attendance or misconduct.
- It is made clear that no refund of fee shall be made after the commencement of classes, even if the fresh admission continues against the vacant / dropout seats. It is, further, made clear that if candidate seeks admission after the commencement of the classes and later, withdraws his / her admission, no refund of fee in such case shall be made.
- Fees once deposited will not be refundable in any circumstances.
- The MTA India reserves the right to modify and amend refund policies.